Rules & regulations for FEED-LOT's Fall Cover Photo Contest are as follows:
1. All images must include cattle to qualify for the Fall Cover Photo Contest.
2. All photos must be a minimum of 3000 x 3000 pixels to qualify, larger images with more pixels will allow for proper cropping in the publication. Most phone cameras do not capture the same image quality as a high end camera, if using a phone camera verify that the image produced meets these specifications.
3. All images must be submitted by the owner themselves and are original images. Images found online, in other publications/websites, will be disqualified.
4. All images submitted are automatically released from copyright.
5. FEED-LOT reserves the right to use any images submitted in print, digital or website - any image used will be credited to photographer and/or business.
6. Contest will run for 2 weeks, from 6/3/21 and will end at 6/18/21 at midnight. Any submissions after the cut off time will not qualify.
6. A team of judges will narrow down the submissions and select the top 5 images. FEED-LOT will reach out to the image owners to request original copies, those will need to be email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. The top 5 images will be posted on Facebook where the audience will then determine the contest winner. Likes, Shares and Comments will be tallied up to determine the Fall Cover Photo Contest winner.
8. The Fall Cover Photo Contest winner will be announced on Facebook as well as the issue the image will appear on.
9. Winner will receive their image on the cover of FEED-LOT, their information crediting the image on the menu page and a t-shirt with your magazine cover on the front!