Mark Johnson, OSU Extension beef cattle breeding specialist, talks with Grant Hubbard, OSU Purebred Beef Cattle Center herd manager, about freeze branding.
For Extension fact sheets & more visit
SUNUP is a production of the Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources at Oklahoma State University. Copyright 2023, Oklahoma State University.
- Spring Storm Fronts Impact Calving Patterns
- Members Urged To Contact Their Senators Regarding WOTUS Rule Now In Effect
- Do You Have Ample Bull Power for Breeding Season?
- Feedlot Inventories are Falling: How Far and How Long?
- Reproduction by the Numbers
- NCBA Concerned with District Court Decision to Let Harmful WOTUS Rule Stand
- Temperament: More Than A Convenience Trait
- Spring 2023 - What’s a Good Bull Worth?
- USDA Awards Funding to Protect U.S. Cattle Herd From FMD
- Cost Of Gain In Kansas Feedlots Reaches New Highs in 2022
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.
- Your New Workhorse Is Here
- Norbrook® Broadens Extensive Antibiotic Line with Addition Tulieve® (tulathromycin injection)
- Fairbanks Scales to Showcase Weighing Innovations at Con Expo-Con/AGG 2023
- 3 Questions With a Cattle Nutritionist and Veterinarian
- C-Lock Inc. - Equipment Grant Opportunity
- Elanco Enhances PenPoint™ Offering for Feedyards