Derrell Peel says he expects slightly lower beef production for the rest of the year, which could cause per capita consumption to decrease as well.
For Extension fact sheets & more visit https://extension.okstate.edu
SUNUP is a production of the Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources at Oklahoma State University. Copyright 2021, Oklahoma State University.
- Creep Feeding
- Feeder Cattle Markets Adjust to Higher Feed Prices
- Steps to Speed Up Field Curing of Hay Crops
- Who Is Today’s Meat Consumer?
- Texas Beef Council Releases 2021-2025 Long Range Plan
- Does Crown Rust in Oats Cause Problems for Livestock?
- FeedList, Hay Hotline Connect Livestock Feed Buyers, Sellers
- MU to Hold Feedlot School Aug. 4-5 in Trenton
- Beef Bites - Meaty Cheesy Manicotti
- USDA Launches Grading Dashboard For Beef And Other Proteins
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Alta Seeds Brings Herbicide Tolerance to EMPYR Premier Forages
- Lallemand Animal Nutrition Now Accepting Applications for Forward Scholarship
- 4 Tips for Staying Profitable During the Summer
- Titan Introduces New Industry-Unique HK 458 Hybrid Wheel Loader Tire
- How to Make Fly Control More Efficient, Convenient with More Coverage