Mohit Verma, assistant professor of agricultural & biological engineering, and Aaron Ault, senior research engineer, from Purdue University, recently presented a webinar titled Livestock Disease and Smarter Treatment.
Bovine respiratory disease is prevalent and costly, leading to losses of almost $1 billion in the U.S. annually. Verma and Ault share how we can improve the management of bovine respiratory disease using biosensors for guiding antibiotic treatment.
This video is part of a weekly webinar series featuring experts in data science and digital agriculture at Purdue University that kicked off on Feb. 4 at 12:30 p.m. ET. Each Thursday through May 13, the Data Driven Agriculture webinars will explore ways digital agriculture and data science can impact agriculture today and into the future. For more information, visit https://ag.purdue.edu/digital-ag-resources/spring-webinar-series/
- Feeder Cattle Markets Adjust to Higher Feed Prices
- Creep Feeding
- Texas Beef Council Releases 2021-2025 Long Range Plan
- USDA Launches Grading Dashboard For Beef And Other Proteins
- MU to Hold Feedlot School Aug. 4-5 in Trenton
- Live Cattle Prices Continue Counterseasonal Move
- Testing New Additions to the Herd
- Subgroup Releases Q2 Evaluation Of 75% Plan
- Steps to Speed Up Field Curing of Hay Crops
- FeedList, Hay Hotline Connect Livestock Feed Buyers, Sellers
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Alta Seeds Brings Herbicide Tolerance to EMPYR Premier Forages
- Lallemand Animal Nutrition Now Accepting Applications for Forward Scholarship
- 4 Tips for Staying Profitable During the Summer
- Titan Introduces New Industry-Unique HK 458 Hybrid Wheel Loader Tire
- How to Make Fly Control More Efficient, Convenient with More Coverage