Dr. Ashley Edwards discusses ways to help evaluate reproductive efficiency in your herd. She also reviews a couple of ways to improve overall reproductive efficiency during the breeding season.
Estrus Synchronization: Not Just for Artificial Insemination! – Jason Holmes and Dr. Ashley Edwards
Economic Benefits of Defining a Breeding Season – Jason Holmes
Advantages of Estrus Synchronization for Natural Service – Dr. Ashley Edwards
Resource: Reproduction by the Numbers - https://extension.psu.edu/reproduction-by-the-numbers
- Does Corn Silage Fed to Feedlot Cattle Need to be Kernel Processed?
- Mycoplasma Bovis: A Sneaky Pathogen
- Beef By-Products Bring Value
- Your Succession Planning Strategy
- Corn Market Update
- Operating Committee Approves FY 2022 Checkoff Plan
- CattleFax Forecasts Record Beef Demand; Tighter Supplies Moving Forward
- NCBA Confident in U.S. Cattle Record, Urges Open Dialogue on Methane Target
- Nutritional Considerations for Starter Calves
- Open Heifer Options — Making Lemonade out of Lemons
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- New Utility Tractor Models Introduced by Mahindra Ag North America
- Prepare for Fall Calving
- Authenticity is the Gateway to Sharing Your Ag Story
- Brookside Agra's Calf-Rescue Oral Supplement Gives Fall Calves Nutritional Boost They Need at Birth, Weaning
- How to Share Your Food Production Story: 2nd in a 3 Part Series