What is Angus Link? Have you heard of AngusLink but still don’t really understand the program? Are you someone who goes above and beyond managing your cattle but aren’t sure if you are getting a return your investment? Have you previously enrolled in AngusLink and still have questions about customizing your needs?
This Angus University Lunch and Learn session can help you by answering those questions. Emily Vinton, commercial programs administrator for the American Angus Association, will highlight the benefits of AngusLink, clarify the enrollment process, and address other frequently asked questions.
Be sure to check out our popular I AM ANGUS DOCUMENTARY SERIES: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJcyEZqHJSY&list=PLB6gtLnbxirDRKgAfotqzDfH762RWjUVp&index=1
AngusTV is a production of the American Angus Association. American Angus is the nation’s largest beef breed organization, serving more than 25,000 members across the United States and Canada.
🔴 - Click here to visit our channel and SUBSCRIBE for updates - https://www.youtube.com/c/AngusMedia
🎯 - Click here to JOIN the #AngusFamily - http://www.angus.org/General/gnrlApplInfo.aspx
❗️- Click here to REGISTER your cattle - https://www.angusonline.org/logon.aspx
📕 - Learn even more by visiting http://www.angus.org/
Connect with the American Angus Association on Social Media:
👉 FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/AngusAssoc
👉 TWITTER - https://twitter.com/angusassoc?lang=en
👉 INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/angusassoc/?hl=en
👉 NEWSLETTER - https://angusconvention.activehosted.com/f/7
- Substantial Cattle Price Volatility
- Are Livestock Producers Willing to Pay for Traceability Programs?
- Cargill Joins U.S. CattleTrace Program with Aim to Develop a National Infrastructure for Disease Traceability
- USDA to Begin Work to Strengthen Enforcement of the Packers and Stockyards Act
- Rising Feed Prices Call for Cutting the Fat in Cow-Calf Operations
- North American Meat Institute Issues Statement on USDA Packer & Stockyards Proposals
- Foot Rot in Cattle
- Open and Late Calving Cows: The Conundrum
- Beef Bites - Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole
- Is the Current Feeder Cattle Market a Pricing Opportunity?
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- New KUHN Knight VT 200 Series Vertical Maxx® Twin-Auger Mixers
- New KUHN Krause Gladiator® 1210 with ST-PRO™ II Row Units
- Invora® Herbicide Offers Ranchers a New Mesquite Treatment This Summer
- The Alltech ONE Ideas Conference Announces New Dates
- New Art’s Way 2100 Series Forage Box Unloads Like a Fire Hose